ADOPTABLE INFO BELOW DESCRIPTION, BUT READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING TO PURCHASE OR ANYTHING.
Woohoo, orignal species for the win.
I've had this idea in my head for so long, like... SO. LONG. Froaroe's are cat/bird like creatures. They're markings or personality resemble what birds they are related to.
Feather's are on their arms, rounded parts of their body (such as hips, shoulders, calfs, etc), tails, and occasionally in hair.
The body, face and legs are covered in fur.
Instead of talons, Froaroe's have three claws at the end of their feet, and one small one as their heel.
They do not have beaks, and their ears cannot be seen.
Froaroe's come in two different types, though they are not named differently.
The first type has regular arms shown, with wings attached to the underarms, and their hair usually has more feathers around the edges than the other type.
The second type has longer arms that thicken towards the hands. These arms are all feathers, and can spread wide to help them fly, and the tips can be very sharp, almost acting as claws if preferred.
The second type has the ability to change into the type of bird it resembles, while the first does not.
Froaroe's, despite resembling birds, act more like cats. However, the personality of their given bird does show in their nature. For example, a crow would be loud and rude and not care about most things, a parrot would also be loud and obnoxious or very annoying, or a chickadee would be very conceited and talk about themselves a lot (because they are known for repeat their names).
Their are no deformities to these creatures other than the two different types, and neither are ranked higher than the other. However, it is slightly more uncommon to find a second type of these creatures, but not impossible.
Both males and females act the same, but males tend to have larger wings and are not commonly found in the second type.
- They prefer to only associate with other Froaroe's
- Most of them find fun in pulling tricks on one another
- They tend to be very good at hiding, lying, and fleeing
- They're laugh seems to be contagious amongst one another, they think most things are funny, mainly when pulling tricks
- Most will go through their lives never meeting another one of their type of bird
- They don't become old in appearance, and they live a long time. No one knows where they go to die
- They love folk-like Froaroe festivals and music
THIS IS A CLOSED SPECIES. DO NOT copy or rip-off this species in ANY WAY. They belong to ME and ONLY ME. Except for adoptables, of course, where as the adoptable belongs to you but the species does not.
The last point is pointing out that I will mostly likely not make two of the same kind, except for two parrots I have. They're names are Mac an' Tosh (GEDDIT)
Crow and Phroo are both Froaroe's. (: That's where I got the idea for these creatures. As for the names, I just kept saying weird names to myself and eventually 'Froaroe' came out, and now that's the name of them, haha.
I don't know about you guys, but I really like these species.
Anyways, here's the adopt info stuff:
Bluejay - Now belongs to ~SpinelessRecognition!
Blue Bird - Now belongs to ~SpinelessRecognition!
Goldfinch - Now belongs to ~SpinelessRecognition!
Keep in mind that this is the first time I've drawn species like this other than for myself, so they will get better as I get more comfortable drawing the species.
If they don't sell after may be 1-3 batches, then I'll keep ALL of them and have the species COMPLETELY to myself and have a lot of Froaroe characters (haha totally).
I will not except anything lower than 200 , and I will love you forever if I get 300+ OTL
- THIS IS A CLOSED SPECIES. DO NOT copy or rip-off this species in ANY WAY. They belong to ME and ONLY ME. Except for adoptables, of course, where as the adoptable belongs to you but the species does not.
- DO NOT CHANGE THE LOOK/GENDER OF THESE CREATURES, but please note that the adopts are in a chibi form
- THIS IS NOT A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, highest offer whenever I check the comments gets the adopt (so offer high -shot-)
- NO reselling! *Cannot return once bought (but you can gift them for someone else!)
- You can purchase as many as you'd like
- Do NOT trace these/copy the designs/take them and claim as your own art (this includes no stealing) IN ANYWAY (this is MY species yo')
- Credit me if uploaded to gallery (DO NOT REMOVE MY SIGNATURE)
- I don't like doing holds, but I will for ONE DAY if necessary, and you have to be willing to purchase the adoptable, not leave it for a day then tell me you don't want it
- Do not pay until I have said you are able to
- Have fun with them! I love to visit people's galleries and see drawings of them! :-D
Hope you like them! ;3; Froaroe species and art belong to me, ~MoxieRibbons.
Do not take my art species without my personal permission, thank you.